THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The People's secret weapon seems to be effective. It has gotten downright nasty now...

bull11-150x150.jpg

23_bull-415.jpg

when-the-bull-gores-the-matador-i-rafa-rivas.jpg

Just the longer lines for the bathroom alone are enough of a drag (no pun intended...well maybe)

Agree, all the world is a man's urinal. Although, am I the only one that has noticed we always have to go against something? Out in the middle of an open area is just awkward but against a tree, wall, fence, anything of substance and it just feels natural.

Agree, all the world is a man's urinal. Although, am I the only one that has noticed we always have to go against something? Out in the middle of an open area is just awkward but against a tree, wall, fence, anything of substance and it just feels natural.

Now that you mention it, I would have to agree! Even when it's late at night and I'm standing on the back deck when it's pitch dark watering the bark it does feel awkward... :heh:

Back