BBQ Brethren "Soups, Stews & Chili" Throwdown

The sheers are made by KitchenAid. They came in a set from Costco at one time. One of the best things about them is the come apart for easy cleaning.

I bow to all the masters and their masterpieces. Beautiful pron and all making me hungry. That fatty bowl put it over the top. :)

^^^^^

Gore - Amazing! Great creativity.

Where you folks come up with these things.........................:eek:

Coming down to the wire, will there be any more insanely delicious entries? I think the last couple might have scared away some of the competition!

Awesome edible bowls, but come on! A fatty bowl?! That truly is farktastic. I'm gonna take a pic of that to the doc's next time I have a check up. I love to see the faces he makes when I talk about BBQ with him.

Dayum! :cool:

IMG_3988-1.jpg

I'm speechless...can't seem to type...arteries are clogging...

I think we have a winner!

A federal wire tap at Gore's place recorded this:

Gore: What the **** happened to the BBQ Brethren I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Gore, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. That "boil ribs guy", he's a dead man! George Foreman Grill, dead! "Fall off the bone ribs night"...
Bigabyte: Dead! Gore's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these ***tards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Gore: We're just the guys to do it.

Excellent job Gore! That bowl rocks.

Sorry to rock the boat, but the meat bowl just isn't calling me. Just doesn't look appetizing to me.

No doubt RTD even smoked his "pumpkin" bowl that we've seen on his new countertop all week. This throwndown is awesome. Fark Bobby Flay! A FATTIE bowl! You guys rock!!

Back