BBQ Brethren "Something Fowl This Way Comes" Throwdown!

chicken-in-a-biskit.jpg

Not without this your not.

easy-cheese.jpg

5028101171_751af854f2.jpg

Shopping's done!:thumb:

Plus I believe there's mechanically seperated chicken in the BBQ! Vienna's too...

Seems to me he left-out the free range option.
Not intentionally, which pretty much limits this thing to either whole bone-in with skin or whole bone-in skinless or whole boneless with skin or whole boneless skinless or bone-in parts with skin or bone-in skinless parts or boneless parts with skin or boneless skinless parts or organic whole bone-in with skin or organic whole bone-in skinless or organic whole boneless with skin or organic whole boneless skinless or organic bone-in parts with skin or organic bone-in skinless parts or organic boneless parts with skin or organic boneless skinless parts or whole bone-in with skin in solution or whole bone-in skinless in solution or whole boneless with skin in solution or whole boneless skinless in solution or bone-in parts with skin in solution or bone-in skinless parts in solution or boneless parts with skin in solution or boneless skinless parts in solution or organic whole bone-in with skin in solution or organic whole bone-in skinless in solution or organic whole boneless with skin in solution or organic whole boneless skinless in solution or organic bone-in parts with skin in solution or organic bone-in skinless parts in solution or organic boneless parts with skin in solution or organic boneless skinless parts in solution or canned whole bone-in with skin or canned whole bone-in skinless or canned whole boneless with skin or canned whole boneless skinless or canned bone-in parts with skin or canned bone-in skinless parts or canned boneless parts with skin or canned boneless skinless parts or canned organic whole bone-in with skin or canned organic whole bone-in skinless or canned organic whole boneless with skin or canned organic whole boneless skinless or canned organic bone-in parts with skin or canned organic bone-in skinless parts or canned organic boneless parts with skin or canned organic boneless skinless parts or canned whole bone-in with skin in solution or canned whole bone-in skinless in solution or canned whole boneless with skin in solution or canned whole boneless skinless in solution or canned bone-in parts with skin in solution or canned bone-in skinless parts in solution or canned boneless parts with skin in solution or canned boneless skinless parts in solution or canned organic whole bone-in with skin in solution or canned organic whole bone-in skinless in solution or canned organic whole boneless with skin in solution or canned organic whole boneless skinless in solution or canned organic bone-in parts with skin in solution or canned organic bone-in skinless parts in solution or canned organic boneless parts with skin in solution or canned organic boneless skinless parts in solution or free-range whole bone-in with skin or free-range whole bone-in skinless or free-range whole boneless with skin or free-range whole boneless skinless or free-range bone-in parts with skin or free-range bone-in skinless parts or free-range boneless parts with skin or free-range boneless skinless parts or free-range organic whole bone-in with skin or free-range organic whole bone-in skinless or free-range organic whole boneless with skin or free-range organic whole boneless skinless or free-range organic bone-in parts with skin or free-range organic bone-in skinless parts or free-range organic boneless parts with skin or free-range organic boneless skinless parts or free-range whole bone-in with skin in solution or free-range whole bone-in skinless in solution or free-range whole boneless with skin in solution or free-range whole boneless skinless in solution or free-range bone-in parts with skin in solution or free-range bone-in skinless parts in solution or free-range boneless parts with skin in solution or free-range boneless skinless parts in solution or free-range organic whole bone-in with skin in solution or free-range organic whole bone-in skinless in solution or free-range organic whole boneless with skin in solution or free-range organic whole boneless skinless in solution or free-range organic bone-in parts with skin in solution or free-range organic bone-in skinless parts in solution or free-range organic boneless parts with skin in solution or free-range organic boneless skinless parts in solution or free-range canned whole bone-in with skin or free-range canned whole bone-in skinless or free-range canned whole boneless with skin or free-range canned whole boneless skinless or free-range canned bone-in parts with skin or free-range canned bone-in skinless parts or free-range canned boneless parts with skin or free-range canned boneless skinless parts or free-range canned organic whole bone-in with skin or free-range canned organic whole bone-in skinless or free-range canned organic whole boneless with skin or free-range canned organic whole boneless skinless or free-range canned organic bone-in parts with skin or free-range canned organic bone-in skinless parts or free-range canned organic boneless parts with skin or free-range canned organic boneless skinless parts or free-range canned whole bone-in with skin in solution or free-range canned whole bone-in skinless in solution or free-range canned whole boneless with skin in solution or free-range canned whole boneless skinless in solution or free-range canned bone-in parts with skin in solution or free-range canned bone-in skinless parts in solution or free-range canned boneless parts with skin in solution or free-range canned boneless skinless parts in solution or free-range canned organic whole bone-in with skin in solution or free-range canned organic whole bone-in skinless in solution or free-range canned organic whole boneless with skin in solution or free-range canned organic whole boneless skinless in solution or free-range canned organic bone-in parts with skin in solution or free-range canned organic bone-in skinless parts in solution or free-range canned organic boneless parts with skin in solution or free-range canned organic boneless skinless parts in solution.

Now, I would just like to point out that this forum is displaying a distinct tendency to become SILLY. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except, perhaps Phil... and some of the mods. Oh, yes, and deguerre. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! I'm warning this forum NOT to get SILLY again! Right!

Now, I would just like to point out that this forum is displaying a distinct tendency to become SILLY. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than I do... except, perhaps Phil... and some of the mods. Oh, yes, and deguerre. Come to think of it, most people like a good laugh more than I do, but that's beside the point! I'm warning this forum NOT to get SILLY again! Right!

Nice attempt at a save, but my Python mod is still compromised. :mmph:

CD

Back