THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about....

PINK FAIRY DUST STARS?!?!?!?!?:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Do you think we can take this one to the printers yet?

Yep, I think that's a wrap!

Also, Ron and I just gave our notice today, so you'll have your old job back very soon! :biggrin1:

I guess if that's the way you wanna go I'll have to find my femanin side :tsk:

It's on you peeps, Mr I'm a traveler around the country :laugh:

10,000 was a bit overboard don't ya think?

Oh, I just love it. :love: Stars always remind me of when I was in second grade and I did well on an assignment and the teacher would give us a star, right on our forehead. I could wear that star all day long and everyone would know what a good boy I was. Do you think you can give the pig a pink star on his forehead too, so we know it's a good pig. He always looks so scary with that smoke coming out of his face. I think a pink star on the pig's forehead would make him much more likeable and then everyone will know that this is a family-friendly website full of love. :hug:

Last edited:
Dang Dan thanks Brother :thumb:

Ya know we all love ya

And that tumble weed going bye over and over was getting to me, I couldn't change the channel

My Balls
DSCN2336_zps089e17ee.jpg

DSCN2339_zps227a895d.jpg

DSCN2340_zpsf96bb29d.jpg

Back