BBQ Brethren "Mystery Meat" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Mystery Meat!"[/size]
mystery_meat.jpg

Anonymous Photo[/url].

...as chosen by Ron L, the winner of the Taco Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/16 through Sunday 7/25.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 7/25.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 7/26 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 7/30. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Pulled Throwdown until Sunday night 7/18 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the You know...For Kids Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I been keeping my eye on a road kill armadillo thats next to a possum for the last day or so. Hope they are still there this afternoon.

Mystery meat? Everything I cook looks likes mystery meat when I'm done with it. :tsk:

This should be right up my alley.

What, I'm gonna do here is a complete mystery.... Hmmm now that 3rd Batch of Jerky.......

Guessing is more fun. I might have to go to Chinatown to scare up a mess of meat that no one can ID...
Uh-oh, I once was happily eating a dish of braised forest mushrooms with gai lan when I was informed that the dish was glands with gai lan. Not sure what glands, did not ask.

Uh-oh, I once was happily eating a dish of braised forest mushrooms with gai lan when I was informed that the dish was glands with gai lan. Not sure what glands, did not ask.

Pancreas or thymus most likely. I love that stuff! To make it upscale gourmet just call it sweetbreads...

Back