BBQ Brethren "Let's Do the Tubesteak Boogie!" (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Hey Cat Daddy! Personally I much prefer the Nathan's. To me, the Hebrew National's are a bit too garlicy. Never grilled them though. Does that make a difference?

Hey Cat Daddy! Personally I much prefer the Nathan's. To me, the Hebrew National's are a bit too garlicy. Never grilled them though. Does that make a difference?

i think grilling intensifies the flavors of each dog as opposed to steaming or boiling which mellows them out. as far as i understand it both the new york dog and la dog should both be steamed or boiled, which i may indeed prefer, and i thnk they are actually designed for, but we know how boiling stuff goes around here....:becky:

so roasted them real real slow, maybe 220* for an hour or so.

Moose is unavailable at this time. Interim TD Moderator Captain Pickle thinks that you are just a tad too late.

Sorry.

:-D

Moose is unavailable at this time. Interim TD Moderator Captain Pickle thinks that you are just a tad too late.

Sorry.

:-D

You know the previous moderator ALWAYS added late entries to the voting threads. In fact, I don't even know if Moose himself ever even entered a TD on time. Seems a bit ironic, don't cha think? :becky:

Times have changed my friend. The Throwdown Nazi is now in charge!

(at least until Tuesday)

Times have changed my friend. The Throwdown Nazi is now in charge!

(at least until Tuesday)

... and the scary thing is that he doesn't even know his meats from his vegetables. :shock:

It's too bad you can't get in on this one Gore... You would have rec'd extra foil/squirrel points for having spotless thumb nails... Not a spec of dirt to been seen! :clap:

You forgot to mention the triple foil points he would have recieved for doing that tube steak caveman style! :mrgreen:

:confused:

That one went right over my head.

How quickly these mods forget... Go back and look at the DQ from the last TD. G-H were DQ'ed even though you could plainly see they had a grilled vegetable on top of their salad. :tsk:

You forgot to mention the triple foil points he would have received for doing that tube steak caveman style! :mrgreen:

Now THAT is funny!

how quickly these mods forget... Go back and look at the dq from the last td. G-h were dq'ed even though you could plainly see they had a grilled vegetable on top of their salad. :tsk:

ok...

Back