BBQ Brethren "Is This Nouveau Cuisine, Gore?" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[SIZE=+2]"Is This Nouveau Cuisine, Gore?"[/SIZE]
1503578_Wrench_H.jpg

I love Nouveau Cuisine (whatever it is)!

...as chosen by Gore, the winner of the...something or other way long ago back in the past Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
Gore said:
OK, Smartypants, I had a number of categories that I was thinking of, like "Broadway Musicals!" but it appears you're in some kind of rush to make up for your three-week vacation. I'm going to go back to one of my favorite TDs: Nouveau Quisine. I really enjoyed this one. So here goes:

1503578_Wrench_H.jpg

(one of my favorite TD entries of all time, courtesy of Wrench_H)

There were a lot of creative entries last time. To enhance creativity, it is best not to visit the old Throwdown threads located here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97937

In fact, it is forbidden to go there. Don't do it, or Biggie will give you a Nouveau Dillybar. :becky: Wow, there was some great plating in that one, but don't look! :becky:

If you want to cook a cat, make sure it is a young, or nouveau cat. :becky:

Sounds pretty damn straightforward to me!:thumb: No farknig way you wackadoodles could possibly Moose this one!:heh:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/11 through Sunday 1/20.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 1/21.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Paper cats are no good when wet, hairless or not.:der:

Although if that is what Gore decides it should be, then that is what it shall be!:thumb::nod:

OK, Smartypants, I had a number of categories that I was thinking of, like "Broadway Musicals!" but it appears you're in some kind of rush to make up for your three-week vacation. I'm going to go back to one of my favorite TDs: Nouveau Quisine. I really enjoyed this one. So here goes:

1503578_Wrench_H.jpg

(one of my favorite TD entries of all time, courtesy of Wrench_H)

There were a lot of creative entries last time. To enhance creativity, it is best not to visit the old Throwdown threads located here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97937

In fact, it is forbidden to go there. Don't do it, or Biggie will give you a Nouveau Dillybar. :becky: Wow, there was some great plating in that one, but don't look! :becky:

If you want to cook a cat, make sure it is a young, or nouveau cat. :becky:

Last edited:
So now that the OP has been updated the special rules are starting to become clear. :tsk:

Is this now the jeopardy TD? And all entries must begin with the question "Is This Nouveau Cuisine, Gore?"??? :noidea:

Back