BBQ Brethren "Hot and Fast" Throwdown

Here's my entry done on my new Cookshack Pellet Fired Charbroiler. These are beef fillet steaks stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese and wrapped in bacon.

charbroiler056.jpg

charbroiler005.jpg

Did some wings on the Weber at 400 degrees and ended it with some chunks of pineapple. Fried some taters in the cast iron and added some cold greens to the plate to balance the meal. The wings were marinated in oil based italian dressing and a nice layer of Plowboy's Yardbird. That rub is sooooo good. Put it all on a platter and then attacted it!!! Have a great week brethren and looking forward to your Thanksgiving cooks. Use whatever pic you want for the throwdown bro.

Attachments

• Hot and Fast Wings on Weber.jpg
    Hot and Fast Wings on Weber.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Hot and Fast Wings Ready.jpg
    Hot and Fast Wings Ready.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Cast Iron Taters.jpg
    Cast Iron Taters.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Hot and Fast Plated.jpg
    Hot and Fast Plated.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Master was busy with experiments and asked I (Gore) to prepare something "hot, fast and phun (for Phubar)". Of course we must grill fattie very hot and fast, with roasted red jalapenos (also hot). There is nothing faster and funner than hot wheels. I (Gore) hopes that Master and Phubar will be happy now.

IMG_4182-1.jpg

Master was busy with experiments and asked I (Gore) to prepare something "hot, fast and phun (for Phubar)". Of course we must grill fattie very hot and fast, with roasted red jalapenos (also hot). There is nothing faster and funner than hot wheels. I (Gore) hopes that Master and Phubar will be happy now.

IMG_4182-1.jpg

Welp, I'll be damn!:eusa_clap

After collecting each shot to put together the voting thread, I have to say that this is probably the best collection of photos we have ever seen for a Throwdown! Way to go everyone.:cool:

Gore you made me happy...very nice design!
I like the logo,front wing,rims,aerodynamic shape...does it have a diffuser at the back?:wink:

Why is your version of my hot and fast brisket in better focus. Jesus, you can even cut and paste photos better than me.

I submit Rick's photo of my brisket.

sorry, man. i was trying to help and i funked it up. seems there was a misunderstanding.

OK, yeah. Crap. Seriously, from this post it sounded like you posted a photo from Rick's photobucket account as a joke. I had no way to realize it was your brisket and you sent it to Rick to have it touched up. Sorry.

OK, yeah. Crap. Seriously, from this post it sounded like you posted a photo from Rick's photobucket account as a joke. I had no way to realize it was your brisket and you sent it to Rick to have it touched up. Sorry.

he didn't send it to me or ask me to do it, i just did it.

Due to a misunderstanding, I left out barbefunkoramaque's entry from the original VOTE thread for this Throwdown. It is my mistake, and what I get for trying to determine what are "joke" pictures and what are serious entries.

We have had lots of joke pictures submitted before which I have intentionally left out of voting because they aren't real entries. This time, what seemed to me to be an obvious joke, was actually a legitimate entry.

Donnie, you have my sincerest apologies. I know it probably felt like quite a slight to be passed over like that, but I assure you, I had absolutely no bad feelings by doing this. I would hope that from our past conversations you would know that this was not intentional. I was simply doing what I thought was the right thing to do at the time.

I will be submitting a new VOTE thread shortly.

Back