BBQ Brethren "From the Heart" Throwdown!

You guys are so farkin funny!:pound:

Who needs a comedy show when I got this forum!

Cheers!

Bill

I like Brad's idea of using stints. I'm thinking kebabs! :thumb:

I think the proper word is "stent". As in, an inserted device to increase the flow of blood through an artery, usually but not exclusively, a coronary artery.:mod::mod:

I think the proper word is "stent". As in, an inserted device to increase the flow of blood through an artery, usually but not exclusively, a coronary artery.:mod::mod:

Unless you consider that Brad's heart is very versatile and can perform a stint as another major organ, like the liver or kidney. I must question your thought process that led you to suggest a "From the kidney" throwdown. :loco: :twitch: :puke:

Really Bill, what were you thinking? :tsk:

I actually know the guy that invented the heart stent, Julio Palmaz. He keeps his car collection in his wine cave -- a real cave. He told me how he came up with the idea -- while unwrapping a straw for a McDonald's soft drink.

I remember telling him that I was looking for a silver Porsche 550 Spyder to photograph for a magazine article timed for the 50 year anniversary of James Dean's death in that same rare car. His response was, "Oh, I have two of them."

Genuinely nice guy, too.

CD

I actually know the guy that invented the heart stent, Julio Palmaz. He keeps his car collection in his wine cave -- a real cave. He told me how he came up with the idea -- while unwrapping a straw for a McDonald's soft drink.
Genuinely nice guy, too.

CD

From a McDonalds straw,
Makes sense. I bet his mind spun for days after seeing that!!
Awesome story!!

From a McDonalds straw,
Makes sense. I bet his mind spun for days after seeing that!!
Awesome story!!

I remember the day I met him, at his San Antonio Estate. I was told he had some Porsche race cars, but I didn't know what cars. He opened the door to his "stable," and my eyes almost popped out. It was a room full of Porsche racing history. The official Porsche museum in Germany only has duplicates of some of the original race cars he owns.

He now keeps them in his 100,000 square-foot wine cave at his vineyard in Napa Valley.

CD

I remember the day I met him, at his San Antonio Estate. I was told he had some Porsche race cars, but I didn't know what cars. He opened the door to his "stable," and my eyes almost popped out. It was a room full of Porsche racing history. The official Porsche museum in Germany only has duplicates of some of the original race cars he owns.

He now keeps them in his 100,000 square-foot wine cave at his vineyard in Napa Valley.

CD

Have you been in the cave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

We should hijack that cave and put it in the Penalty box along with the tub and the pole...

Awwwwwww!:love::love::love:

I love you too Bill!
sLo_BigBearHug.gif

ultra-gay.png

Kidding, but this should be a cool TD. :grin:

Back