BBQ Brethren "Eggs" Throwdown!

^^^ I think we can assume you were smokin'. :thumb:

So, was that just a teaser? Are you going to do a repeat this week?

Lots of chat but no entries yet...

crickets.jpg

I may still stand a chance at this.... :heh:

First Entry (literally)

...because my wife said this was best right after waking up.

I set it up with a few pieces of hardwood lump offset to one side.

Oh, did I mention that my wife prepared this?

She used her own special marinade.:becky:

The juices really made for a lot of smoke, but you can still see the pic I think.:thumb:

She thought the fire I built was a little too hot. She said she had trouble working over the fire.:drama:

It's the same setup I always use though, so it's no hotter than usual. She's just used to me doing all the work I think.:roll:

We thought we might need to practice this before getting it right, turns out we nailed it on the first try.:clap:

Well anyways, enough talk.

Here's the finished product from my Egg Entry. It's not really the "money shot" you may have expected, but I like this one any way.

r_preg_IMG_0791.jpg

Oh, and just to avoid any possible confusion...that is not a real Throwdown entry...I gotta follow the rules too and put a disclaimer so it does not accidentally wind up in the voting thread, or worse yet, DQ'ed.

Well, unless I'm misreading your submission, it would appear that some congratulations are in order! :clap2:

Oh, and just to avoid any possible confusion...that is not a real Throwdown entry...I gotta follow the rules too and put a disclaimer so it does not accidentally wind up in the voting thread, or worse yet, DQ'ed.

And here I was about to ask at what temp do you pull polycarbonate?

Al C, do you realize what I 1st saw when I came to the pic in your post??? :icon_blush: :shocked: :becky:
I thought maybe Ben Dover was submitting an entry!

Back