BBQ Brethren "Cheesesteak - The Philly Way" Throwdown!

That Shirley gal must be a real tramp... :tsk:

First she was with ecode and now Biggie. :shocked:

Apparently Shirley is not so memorable or you Shirley would have remembered you were with her first: :twitch:

I'm sure there a couple lurkers out there who will submit before the deadline, but I don't like to be called Shirley... :tsk:

Apparently Shirley is not so memorable or you Shirley would have remembered you were with her first: :twitch:

Shirley you are not insinuating that I'm the first person to be sullied by Shirley... While I don't deny I may have brought her to the party, I can tell you that she Shirley slipped me some roofies and I have no recollection of the event. :shocked:

Shirley you are not insinuating that I'm the first person to be sullied by Shirley... While I don't deny I may have brought her to the party, I can tell you that she Shirley slipped me some roofies and I have no recollection of the event. :shocked:

Yeah farker you did bring her to the party now that I think about it, here let me refresh your memory. :tsk:

Shirley.jpg

I'm thinking we're going to be witnessing tremendous shrinkage: we just had the biggest poll in Throwdown history, and if this poll closes on Sunday, it'll be followed by the shortest poll in Throwdown history. :shock:

With luck, this nightmare with work the last week will settle down today and I will get this poll up.

I apologize for the poll delays. I probably should have done this one first.

I also need to get Oldyotes new category up there today. So look for a couple new things today.

I may not be able to get this poll up in a timely manner, and I may extend the current TD in Progress, and Oldyote's TD which starts today.

I shoudl be able to make the TD Thread for Oldyote's new category. I don't need my flash drive for that...well, I usually do use a template on that drive, but I CAN create it without that template.

I haven't had the desire to do another poll when I have time to check the forums though, and that time constraint is not going away for a while now, probably into next week even. Plus, most of the time I don't have the ability to even access that freaking flash drive with my scripts in it due to the nature of how I have to connect to things to work. Isn't technological progress wonderful? We can't even use basic technology any more just so somebody can do somthing all fancy-schmancy.:roll:

So....fark....I dom't even remember where I was. I'm farking tired, have only had a few hours sleep since last week. I hope my posts are making sense here at least. In some forums I suspect they make no sense at all!:becky:

How about we take this week off? Your poll needs a rest after all the work it's done.

How about we take this week off? Your poll needs a rest after all the work it's done.

I'd be good with that. Give your poll a break man.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyqDomg4vLI"]Story of Slappy - YouTube[/ame]

Hey! I think this thing has gone on long enough, I though we talked about how you were supposed to cut it off before ecode snuck in for the win. Hmmm, what happened to that anyway. Busy, schmizy. It's a farking conspiracy I tell ya, with all her real cheese sauce goodness and whatnot!

I'm warning everyone if this thing goes on, I'm making chicken cheesesteaks, then we'll see how you like it. :icon_smile_tongue:

I may not be able to get this poll up in a timely manner, and I may extend the current TD in Progress, and Oldyote's TD which starts today.

I shoudl be able to make the TD Thread for Oldyote's new category. I don't need my flash drive for that...well, I usually do use a template on that drive, but I CAN create it without that template.

I haven't had the desire to do another poll when I have time to check the forums though, and that time constraint is not going away for a while now, probably into next week even. Plus, most of the time I don't have the ability to even access that freaking flash drive with my scripts in it due to the nature of how I have to connect to things to work. Isn't technological progress wonderful? We can't even use basic technology any more just so somebody can do somthing all fancy-schmancy.:roll:

So....fark....I dom't even remember where I was. I'm farking tired, have only had a few hours sleep since last week. I hope my posts are making sense here at least. In some forums I suspect they make no sense at all!:becky:

Take it easy Chris. You do an awesome job. Work comes first.

Cheers!

Bill

Back