BBQ Brethren "Caribbean Food" Throwdown! (Entries and Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Really sorry about that, but it's right there plain as day in the special rules. :tongue:

I know I went back and read them. I just can't believe I misunderstood.

4.Entries must match the featured Throwdown category. It is your responsibility to read the opening post in the Throwdown which you plan to enter and ensure you fully understand the category before entering it. If your entry does not match the category it could be disqualified by the moderator. No excuses for misunderstanding the category will be tolerated for entries that the moderator finds to violate this rule.

I know that's pretty harsh, but when I heard the category was carob beans, I put my order in right away as you never know how long shipping will take. I think when people require obscure, hard-to-get ingredients, we should be given an extra week, but rules are rules.

Paul, I'm just curious if your carob beans were actually smoked or grilled. :tsk:

Nice try but while they were being transwhatchmacallited I accidentally spilled my coffee on the control panel and which caused a short circuit. There was a lot of sparks and the wooden coaster I had my coffee on caught fire and there was lots of smoke so technically they were smoked. :thumb:

Nice try but while they were being transwhatchmacallited I accidentally spilled my coffee on the control panel and which caused a short circuit. There was a lot of sparks and the wooden coaster I had my coffee on caught fire and there was lots of smoke so technically they were smoked. :thumb:

Sounds like you're good then. :thumb: Incidentally, how was that flavor profile from that short circuit?

I found out why bigabyte can't get his poll up. Good job, Gore. :rolleyes:

picture.php

CD

NASA's wiring killed three astronauts once...
They blamed it on the velcro and pure O2 I think though...

Back