THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the kudos guys.

I have to say I am especially thankful to all of you for continually raising the bar here in these Throwdowns. If it weren't for y'all, I surely wouldn't have had the pleasure of stuffing my face with a meal that delectable last night. It ranked up there with one of the best burgers I ever had. And I think I had dreams last night about those scrumptious scallops. Man they were good.

Throwdowns rule!

--JR

I am about 12 pages behind and promise to catch up but Good Christmas Batman if there are more entries like this one I'm really going to have to come up with something different to compete. Great looking burger.:eusa_clap

IMG_1350.JPG

I am about 12 pages behind and promise to catch up but Good Christmas Batman if there are more entries like this one I'm really going to have to come up with something different to compete. Great looking burger.:eusa_clap

I haven't seen anything here that I'd turn down, so good luck trying to make a decision. I'm just going to sit back and wait for Biggie to submit his SPAMfish burger. I figure that's going to win anyway. You just can't beat a SPAMfish.

I tried a burger pizza before and that didn't score very well. I think you're right. Nachos probably are the missing ingredient.

I don't think that would go over well with the General. You know how touchy he gets about nachos...:tsk:

BBQ Pork Burger

I started with a Country Style Rib...
r_IMG_1423.jpg

Ran it through the grinder with the coarse plate...
r_IMG_1424.jpg

Added some Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder and Granulated Garlic...
r_IMG_1426.jpg

Gently incorporated the spices and formed into a patty...
r_IMG_1427.jpg

And seasoned with BigMista's Perfect Pork rub...
r_IMG_1428.jpg

While I got the oals fired up I prepared some ABT filling with Cream Cheese, Colby-Jack Cheese, Worcestershire, Hot Sauce, Onion Powder and Granulated Garlic...
r_IMG_1429.jpg

Put the Pork patty and the ABT's over indirect heat on the kettle...
r_IMG_1430.jpg

Grabbed a pineapple...
r_IMG_1431.jpg

And sliced off a ring...
r_IMG_1432.jpg

Gave the patty a flip...
r_IMG_1433.jpg

Hit both sides with some No-Butz sauce...
r_IMG_1434.jpg

Grilled up the Pineapple, and pulled the Pork patty off when it hit 140 internal...
r_IMG_1435.jpg

Ready for assembly...
r_IMG_1436.jpg

Cheap white bun...
r_IMG_1437.jpg

A little more No-Butz for good measure...
r_IMG_1438.jpg

Grilled Pineapple...
r_IMG_1439.jpg

BBQ Pork Burger patty...
r_IMG_1440.jpg

ABT's...
r_IMG_1441.jpg

It was messy and delicious!:hungry:
r_IMG_1448.jpg

I tried a burger pizza before and that didn't score very well. I think you're right. Nachos probably are the missing ingredient.

My fav local diner has a nacho burger (the Macho Nacho) that is a farkin treat to eat. I'd try to make a replica to enter, but alas I am out of town Friday-Sunday and am not able to cook tonight or tomorrow night :mad:

Redhot's got a plan. I've got a plan.

BWA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!

:mad2:vvvvvv

I started with a Country Style Rib...

Ran it through the grinder with the coarse plate...

Added some Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder and Granulated Garlic...

Gently incorporated the spices and formed into a patty...

And seasoned with BigMista's Perfect Pork rub...

While I got the oals fired up I prepared some ABT filling with Cream Cheese, Colby-Jack Cheese, Worcestershire, Hot Sauce, Onion Powder and Granulated Garlic...

Put the Pork patty and the ABT's over indirect heat on the kettle...

Grabbed a pineapple...

And sliced off a ring...

Gave the patty a flip...

Hit both sides with some No-Butz sauce...

Grilled up the Pineapple, and pulled the Pork patty off when it hit 140 internal...

Ready for assembly...

Cheap white bun...

A little more No-Butz for good measure...

Grilled Pineapple...

BBQ Pork Burger patty...

ABT's...

It was messy and delicious!:hungry:
r_IMG_1448.jpg

Well, at least Redhot still has a plan. Brilliant Chris.

Last edited:
Back