THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I actually had a pizza idea for a different throwdown a few months ago, but wasn't able to ever get around to it ... Honestly, I had forgotten about it since, but it just repopped in my mind ...

Ok, now that I've ran my super duper amazing idea by others ... apparently it's not so super duper amazing ... I'll still give it a shot tho

facepalm.jpg

I just realized that the background and even parking lot in that short looked familiar. This was clearly filmed in Santa Monica on Ocean Park Blvd. and 30th street. I've been in that parking structure a gazillion times over the years, mainly to go to Il Forno Italian restaurant.

I just realized that the background and even parking lot in that short looked familiar. This was clearly filmed in Santa Monica on Ocean Park Blvd. and 30th street. I've been in that parking structure a gazillion times over the years, mainly to go to Il Forno Italian restaurant.

So that was you? Cool! I know a celebrity. :cool:

CD

I guess that explains why my legs are so sore.:becky:

Back