THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have an extra hat in the closet. I got it out the other day and found out it had a giant bee hive in it...

Norco, that was a most excellent cap mod.

Can't believe i'm such a doofus and didn't order a cap when they were last available.

I have an extra hat in the closet. I got it out the other day and found out it had a giant bee hive in it...

Could you post a picture?

I am in for 3 and for a kid size :) I will have to buy a kids play bbq for Bennett so he can start practicing... sheesh is is already 6 months (on May 10) and still has no bbq of his own :(:oops:

I picked this one up from Craigslist. My soon to be 2-year old loves to help with "the mokers!"

Attachments

• bobbyQ.jpeg
    bobbyQ.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 98
They'll improve your cooking also.
4thPlaceRibbonKellerLions2008.jpg

I ordered some and distributed to some local Brethren.

I saw Rookie'48's nice embroidered BBQ Brethren hat and want one. Is this project still on hold?

Guys! This thread is two years old! Phil is looking into a source for hats. Please don't post request here. When he has it worked out he will post for everyone to see.

Sorry, I'm new to the forum, and I should have checked the date of this thread. (At least give me credit for searching for an existing hat question instead of starting a completely new one. I mean this in the nicest way.) ;-)

No worries. I just didn't want 200 people posting here and then wondering why nothing happened :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back