THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There are just so many things wrong with this thread, but the pron is not one of them - nice looking butts Rick, that brethern gear obviously made Betty a better cook....

nice butt! btw, If I had betty, I would hide her this weekend, atleast my neighbors would have allitle fun with fireworks and betty. (betty arent you holding that firework allitle to close)

Michael

nice butt! btw, If I had betty, I would hide her this weekend, atleast my neighbors would have allitle fun with fireworks and betty. (betty arent you holding that firework allitle to close)

Michael

but ya see, betty doesn't have any arms! i discussed it with betty, and she agreed we BOTH need to get out more so she wants to go with me to the lakehouse in kentucky this weekend and shoot off 8" mortars!
i'm so excited :biggrin:

another chapter in the continuing saga of bbq betty and the old skool butts!

just starting to pull the second, smaller butt, as betty stood by, staring into space with that... look she has, it began to pour. i mean rain like hell!

i yell to betty, "go shut the truck and rv windows, and the windows in the house!" she just stands there... like she doesn't even hear me! there is nothing i can do. i'm up to my elbows in sweet, luscious freshly pulled pork. the bark is farkin incredible! you know that 'bark meat' just on the outside of that fat layer on the one side? this part of the bark is steaming and pulling apart in long strands. it is amber in color with a tinge of orange red. almost see-through caramelized pork bathed in the smoke of hickory, apple, and cherry and other hardwoods. betty doesn't seem to care as i say loudly, "this is gonna be goooood!" :biggrin:

bettybuttspulled-002.jpg

bettybuttspulled-004.jpg

i guess i'll ask the neighbors if they want some pulled pork sandwiches and blueberry chie. they rarely say no.

hmmmmm, i wonder what pulled pork with day lilies is like? it oughta be photogenic at the least.....

so in conclusion of the bbq betty old skool butt saga,

all parties were extremely satisfied!

bettybuttsandwich-002.jpg

bettybuttsandwich-003.jpg

bettybuttsandwich-008.jpg

bettybuttsandwich-003_2.jpg

:biggrin:

:biggrin:
these have dizzy pig dizzy dust, coarse grind. great stuff. at least i like it and that's what counts

I'm with ya bro...I'm a DP kinda guy myself. They've got a couple of new flavors I'm going to try when I start running low on "Cow-Lick"...(Mix the Cow Lick wih 50/50 turbinado sugar for an awesome Brisket rub! :p Nice pulled pork BTW...

ps...wouldn't it be "plueberry bie"...???

So Rick, just tell me if I'm being to forward and need to back off, but I'm curious. Is Betty seeing anyone right now???

Back