Badger barrel

PUNKem733

Knows what a fatty is.
https://badgerbarrel.com/

From the PBC folks. I just got this text from them. Funny but they really aren't showing many features, and differences from their barrels. Supposedly also a hibachi grill. The whole site reads like a parody, but its on amazon as well for 249.99.

https://badgerbarrel.com/

From the PBC folks. I just got this text from them. Funny but they really aren't showing many features, and differences from their barrels. Supposedly also a hibachi grill. The whole site reads like a parody, but its on amazon as well for 249.99.

"Snowflakes, butterflies, tenderfeet, and similar persuasions take a different approach to life, and good luck to them"

"The Nonsense Stops Here
Throughout the lifespan of PBC, the Glanvilles have experienced many things that make this country great. But they’ve also seen some other sides, and with the Badger Barrel, have vowed to give customers a chance to sidestep corporate greed and treat them like the clear-thinking, capable human beings they are, prioritizing common sense over political correctness, fear-mongering and extremist agendas. In short, the Badger calls it like it is. Don’t like it? There are many other ways to spend your money. And likely more of it for lower quality. "

"Snowflakes?" "Polticial Correctness?" "Extremist Agendas?"

Is Noah really using political like hot button phrases in his advertising?

"Snowflakes, butterflies, tenderfeet, and similar persuasions take a different approach to life, and good luck to them"

"The Nonsense Stops Here
Throughout the lifespan of PBC, the Glanvilles have experienced many things that make this country great. But they’ve also seen some other sides, and with the Badger Barrel, have vowed to give customers a chance to sidestep corporate greed and treat them like the clear-thinking, capable human beings they are, prioritizing common sense over political correctness, fear-mongering and extremist agendas. In short, the Badger calls it like it is. Don’t like it? There are many other ways to spend your money. And likely more of it for lower quality. "

"Snowflakes?" "Polticial Correctness?" "Extremist Agendas?"

Is Noah really using political like hot button phrases in his advertising?

Yikes, they are asking to be "cancelled"

btw, I am a badass with thick skin. lol

Most of the people on this forum, not so much.

I can do without the in your face marketing. Skip the attitude and just show me the cooker features and how it works. As to that it seems to improve a lot on the pbc, but it’s hard to tell as they don’t show much, or at least I didn’t find it readily on the site. Easier access to the charcoal basket and getting rid of the cross bars are both good things. I just read it’s 16”, smaller than my original PBC. That’s a fail fir me, not big enough to lay a wrapped brisket.

Pretty humourous. It's not the politics so much, it's trying ta equate politics ta a barrel. I do appreciate the "tongue in cheek" slant of it's advertising. And who doesn't like a shot across the bow of technology?? Pellet heads that's who, so more the reason ta f*** with em.

-D

Corporate greed? Sold exclusively on Amazon?

That was the first thing I noticed. Not that I have anything to say about Amazon...if my house stopped ordering from them Bezos would have to downsize his jet.

I can do without the in your face marketing. Skip the attitude and just show me the cooker features and how it works. As to that it seems to improve a lot on the pbc, but it’s hard to tell as they don’t show much, or at least I didn’t find it readily on the site. Easier access to the charcoal basket and getting rid of the cross bars are both good things. I just read it’s 16”, smaller than my original PBC. That’s a fail fir me, not big enough to lay a wrapped brisket.

Meh you can just throw it in the handy dandy roaster oven when wrapped

It does seem to have some decent improvements and the lack of porcelain coating will keep the price down. I've seen those improvements before...and those feet on a cooker. The ole barrel house cooker.

It’s such a contrived Billy-bad-ass marketing play, but I’m not surprised. I guess if you buy a company making cookers from vacuum cleaner parts you’ve gotta find some way to make it worthwhile.

It’s such a contrived Billy-bad-ass marketing play, but I’m not surprised. I guess if you buy a company making cookers from vacuum cleaner parts you’ve gotta find some way to make it worthwhile.

Heheheee. John, that cracked me up.

This cooker kind of reminds me of a mini WSM (the tamale pot mod) with some more features.

29YT3.jpg

Back