THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here ya go Jeanie on the kettle and off. Did some hot wings and some Todds Dirt chix breasts too.
007-3.jpg

008-1.jpg

Skidder that looks fantastic!!! Your brats are definately a lot tastier looking than mine. :becky:
wish I lived closer...
Thanks!! :thumb:

Thanks Jeanie what a sandwich. For anyone that likes sausage if you wrap it in bacon you are in for a treat. Gives it a whole new flavor and texture. Man was that good so thank you for posting. Here's a before I stuffed my gut pick.
009-1.jpg

Wow Skidder the sandwich looks killer!! I'm gonna try the bun and horseradish next time.. thanks! :thumb:

hahaha.. Guerry, sounds good to me!

Jeanie I used horseradish and a spicy brown mustard for the heat and the onions and red pepper for the sweet and the bacon provides the saltiness. What a treat. My new favorite!

Can you see Jeanie on Survivor? They'd eat so well that everyone would come back gaining a couple of pounds instead of losing, and she'd win the million easily!

Back