THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Time BBQ posting, do I have enough information?

• Just enough info, I'm signing up

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Interested, but have Questions

• What were you thinking, you forgot...

• Call me next year, I'' give you pointers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

jille

Back-Yard BBQ Challenge!

I am having My First Back-Yard BBQ Challenge! October 5th & 6th
Grand Prize Winner - will recieve 50% of proceeds from the BBQ Competition
Ribbons awarded for 1st and 2nd placings in each class
The People's Choice Award - Ribbon awarded Plus a $50.00 Gift Card from Meijers.

CLASSES TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING;

Beef Brisket Beef Spare Ribs Pulled Beef
Pork Shoulder Pork Ribs Pulled Pork
Chicken Quarter & Half Plus Anything Goes!

*** First class is $30.00, every other class is $5.00 each. A total of Nine (9) class for your participation.

This is an open grill competition! If it cooks the product it's a Grill in my book!

The gates open at 2:00 pm on Friday, October 5th,
Registration will start at 5:00 pm (food inspection will be done during registration)
Judging to start at Noon Saturday, October 6th

:-DTo complay with Ionia County Health Department rules, ALL Meat Products MUST be purchased at the Muir Village Market, to order contact Mike McClintock at (989) 855-2096 or FAX (989) 855-2580.

:arrow:This is a Fundraising Event to help build Skate Park in the Village for all of the Young Kids in our area. There will also be a People's Choice Award and tickets will be sold for voting 5 for $1.00 or one ticket for every item for a Food Donation to our Local Food Pantry. The proceeds from these sales will be given to the Lyons / Muir Food Pantry.

:?:Should you have any question, or wish to register please contact Jill at (989) 855-2125 Monday thru Thursday 8 to 4 and Friday 8 to 12. www.lyonsvillage.org; or jill@lyonsvillage.org either will get you answers.

Thanks for your time, and your questions,
(If I left anything out, I'll fake it the day of the event)

Jille

Last edited by a moderator:
Vinnie, its listed under bashes. There is a link there with the entire info packet.

Its about 30 minutes from where I live. I found out about it today.

Its listed under the Mid-Michigan Bash.

Back