THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNTSIG

Knows what a fatty is.
Okay, this is my first pron so please be gentle. This was done about a month ago in an offset smoker. I've cooked up many a brisket, but this one was definately the best so far. Can't wait to read your comments.

Thanks!

Brisket - sliced.JPG

Thick bark, great ring...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, looks good!

Nice Smoke Ring, Bark looks pretty good,, Only thing I see wrong there, is the store bought cooked Yardbird in a bag !!!

Looks Great!

carefull what you have in the pics around here lol!

It looks TERRIBLE.................I think you should send the leftovers to me for proper disposal!!!:wink: That is one fine looking hunk of beef. Awesome bark and one killer smoke ring. I'd hit that!! Nice job.

I used Mesquite wood and Famous Dave's BBQ Rub. I have not started making my own rubs yet, but I want to start doing that soon.

I love mesquite Q! The only problem with making your own rub is that you never know how much MSG to add! Just kidding....:mrgreen:

Patiently awaiting your next pron post!

Back