award winning ribs, arrrr!

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
Yarrrr, those be a some fine lookin' ribs me hearty!. I be plunderin some for meself tomorrow!

You're going to have to stop picking them up, you accidently broke that middle rack.
pirate-1.gif

Hey Rick were you aware that 3.14% of Sailors are Pi Rates?

Yo-ho-ho thar some fine looking ribs matey. Care to share your sauce and rub recipe so me can fix some for me lass? Ribs that good would surely send a landlubber like me to fiddlers green.

Arrr, dizzy pig dizzy dust and blues hog sauce at the end Aye. :biggrin:

I'd kiss the gunner's daughter and walk the plank for some booty like that Cap'n. Godspeed matey!

some fine looking swine mate. now, if ye don mine me askin, where did the swashbucklin lingo come from? we watched the Irish story of Ned Devine last night on IFN network (?) - funny as chit. Old men riding motorcycles nude was not too funny though.

some fine looking swine mate. now, if ye don mine me askin, where did the swashbucklin lingo come from? we watched the Irish story of Ned Devine last night on IFN network (?) - funny as chit. Old men riding motorcycles nude was not too funny though.

How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder? :biggrin:

They look fantastic Rick. I hope mine turn out ok. For the first time in over a year, I am having fits with my Egg. Took forever to get clean smoke, it was running under temp and I have to have the bottom vent open too far for what I normally run at 250.

So when I say Arrrgh, it's not because it's talk like a pirate day (since it's not anymore).

Aye, blues hog Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

If ye were to taste me sauce, ye would know where that bottle o' rum ye were looking fer went.

Sorry I missed yer' pirate post earlier. I were actually celebrating "National Talk Like a Pirate Day" at a Pirate Party! The Ribs look good 'nuf fer a true Buccaneer. Now, do ya' have a wench in corset to fetch me a plate?

Back