Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!

Juggy D Beerman

Full Fledged Farker
Just got back from Wally World and if any of you folks buy BBQ related items from Wally, you better get to the store now. Labor Day is their annual day that they remove the majority of BBQ items back into storage, move what is left in the corner of the Garden section of the store and replace them with CHRISTMAS items! They were about halfway done clearing the shelves when I was there an hour ago.

Merry Christmas!

Juggy

Hey Juggy,... drop down to Home Depot. They are now pushing Halloween (maybe T-Giving) items, but have sale prices on grills and smokers...on the upside, pallets of charcoal are still on the isle, and is marked down a couple of bucks per bag.

Have no clue what you are talking about…..

Here on the Cali Central Coast (and SoCal as well) I have NEVER seen BBQ “End of Season” Deals at Wally World. No such thing here.

I am jealous of the deals I see elsewhere (but then again, there’s the weather here, sooooo……….)

100# of Pellets for $10
Two dollars per twenty pound bags. Full Charcoal twenty pound bags were $5. Passed on those. Pit Boss pellets don't get a lot of love here but in ownership of two different pellet grills I've never had an issue with PB Pellets. Now if Camp Chef or one of the other well known brands had been sitting beside, yea I may have gone that way. But they weren't, and I didn't.

Last edited:
Back