THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
The weekend of June 28th I Smell Smoke/Team Agave and the folks at BBQ Guru are teaming up to bring you the ultimate competition barbecue cooking class. This class will be an overnight hands on class just like a competition. Everything from meat selection to final presentation will be covered. The folks from BBQ Guru will be providing specific instructions and techniques on their cookers and controllers. The class is being held at The BBQ Guru World Headquarters in Warminster Pennsylvania.

We've had some success competing in the Mid Atlantic Region.
New Holland PA 2 Time Grand Champs
BBQ on The River Grand Champ
Lake Placid NY Grand Champ
Hudson Valley NY Reserve Champ
Bel Air Md Grand Champ

And many top ten category calls.
More info is available at www.thebbqguru.com

5 time Massachusetts State Champions
Maine State Champion
Vermont State Champion
Connecticut State Champion
1st Place Ribs Jack Daniels Invitational
2nd Place Pork American Royal Open
4th Place Overall American Royal Open

I've also cooked contests with other people under different team names and we have placed:
BBQLossal Iowa Grand Champs
Grill Kings NY Reserve Grand Champs
Bel Air MD Grand Champ

I would love to go, as we are heading out to Lake Placid that day. Timing just won't work.

Although... I am not sure why it is starting that early. Steve usually doesn't get cooking until late... :cool:

Good luck Steve.

Back