Attention Brethren: Did you cook up some goodness this last holiday weekend?? Then Come Enter the BBQ Brethren "2015 Memorial Day Open!" Throwdown!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
Attention Brethren: Did you cook up some goodness this last holiday weekend?? Then Come Enter the BBQ Brethren "2015 Memorial Day Open!" Throwdown!

Our new TD category is...

"2015 Memorial Day Open!"

1296303_thirdeye_1.jpg

This is Thirdeye's winning entry in the 2010 "Memorial Day Open TD!"

As chosen by Will work for BBQ for winning the "I've Never Cooked That!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING:

Will work for bbq said:
How about since I'm camping for the holiday and most people cook out for the holiday we have a Memorial Day free for all! Anything goes, open category!

Sounds good to me! Let's roll! :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/22 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/1/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/1/15.

***Click HERE to go to the Official Entry/Discussion Thread where you can post your entries.***

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Is camping common on this holiday?

Aussie, Oh yes! Families across America load up their kids, tents, sleeping bags and outdoor toilet seats w/ 5 gallon buckets beneath and head for the woods and lakes. There will be much hot dogs, hamburgers, beer, brats, camp fires, singing and rain for all to enjoy! Everyone will wonder WHY they do it and yet it will be done again and again on the 4th of July and again on Labor Day (September 1st..ish). Later in life we will only remember the good times and drag our kids through it to so they will remember the same. I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

Here in the northeast it is still a little chilly so people don't. You could do it but the weather is unpredictable. We just have a huge cookout to kick off summer, and stand outside pretending it is warm!

Moose, those stuffed poblanos look really tasty! Any meat in those?

Thanks, Bevo, but I can't take the credit for those. If you read carefully under the pic, I posted the following:

This is Thirdeye's winning entry in the 2010 "Memorial Day Open TD!"

Click on the text linky and you'll learn all about Thirdeye's winning creation.
:thumb:

Bump!!

I know a lot of you cooked some beautiful stuff up last weekend! Its not too late to enter this contest. You could win

FREE STEAKS!!!

*Steaks compliments of our generous sponsor Snake River Farms

Back