Armadillo Egg Photos

For that you need pregnant armadillo traps, they're usually next to baco bits at my local store :razz:

But seriously sausage on the outside of the Jalapeno?. We usually do the reverse and call them Mexican bullets. We will give AEggs a try - we will hold the cheese and add jalapeno. Maybe diced with full seeds. What do you use suggest to bind the meat just rub?

Nick,

I use cheese with a little milk and make a "dough". Just be aware that with Cheese comes melting so I wouldn't cook this version directly on the grill grate.

I've also coated them in Shake & Bake mixed with my rub. It makes for a nice crunchy coating.

Mike D

Thanks Mike. I like your shake & bake Idea. Cheese takes away from the heat so we dont use it and I gots to figure how to have mostly peppers with a thin layer of meat. I'll be sure to shoot you some pictures. At the end of the day it might turn out way different. I'll have to think on it. Now I can't wait to try and see what happens.

panko bread crumbs work well when they absorb pork honey coming out of these balls. :becky:

tdpsb-024.jpg

tdpsb-034.jpg

Nice Rick Nice. Got a cutaway shot like a middle to see the innards?

no jalapeno in these but there there could have been

psb-004.jpg

Nice. gonna have to try em. I like how the crust looks. Will send you pics. Thanks

Back