AR live feed

The audio has an annoying high frequency squeal.... I wish that they were a little less "energetic".

Whats the secret to seeing something OTHER than the damned Beverly Hillbillies song? Caught kidsQ yesterday, but that's been about it.

Timing :) They were on and off yesterday. They were supposed to be back on at 9 central this morning, but nothing yet.

Guys we apologize for some of the spotty coverage. First of all, no one on earth wants to see hours and hours of nothing important. Most people get bored and move on unless there's something exciting happening. Specific events at a contest will always draw more hits. Kids Q, awards ceremonies, etc. The plan was never to go live at 4pm Friday and remain live til Sunday evening. That's not really worthwhile nor is it possible without plenty of batteries! WiredBBQ did the best possible. In regards to the "is this 2000?" comment, please keep in mind WiredBBQ is still supported by Dave alone until we start getting sponsors on a larger scale. Dave gave of his entire weekend from Friday morning until the whole thing was over for nothing more than the gratitude of the BBQers. Are there bugs and issues? Sure. But with two or three people doing everything and not being allowed to have a golf cart, I think Dave did outstanding! I'm just sorry I wasn't available to help him that weekend. The second big issue WiredBBQ had was that the video card overheated and killed the Invitational Awards live feed on Saturday afternoon. That was corrected by 10pm Saturday night. I hope you all will give Dave the benefit of the doubt and understand that he's just a guy who loves BBQ and being around BBQ teams and is trying to do everyone a great service! Things will get better as we go along. Please be patient and appreciate his efforts. Thanks!:-D

I seen Dave all weekend working his A$$ off. He had some minor troubles but he captured more than you will find online anywhere else. I know at the Kids Q he was having signal troubles.

He is trying to capture the moment live for those that aren't able to make it. Could he take video on a HD camera and upload it a week later with excellent quality, I am sure. That would be like DVRing a football game and watching it a week later already knowing the outcome.

Way to go wiredbbq.com

Dave had some technical issues that he battled all weekend. He solved them in turn, but some were more challenging than others. Being a tech geek for my day job I've got a decent understanding of what he had to deal with and one of the issues was LARGE.

One of the spots he was basing out of was right next to us, and I got a pretty good idea about how hard he worked. The level of disappointment some have about not seeing more live coverage doesn't match Dave's about not being able to deliver it.

Back