APRIL FOOL's you farkers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally liked the extra douchbaggish bigabyte. I say if ain't broke don't fix it. Douchbag on buddy.:thumb:

DouchebaggeryHindenburg_zps7bab35dc.jpg

Yeah Phil....

I paid a price... I gat traumatized and then got drunk... on a tuesday night!

Now never mind that I'm always drunk on a tuesday night, but I've never been THAT drunk on a tuesday night...

My head hurts today. I said bad things on another thread. I have pissed off my wife because I was useless at work today (don't farkin' go there....) and now I'm stuck back at the office after hours doing all the crappola that I shoulda got done earlier when I was recovering from a weapons grade hangover...

I drempt all night of 3rd Riech Swastickers and the SS...

You Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter... UTTER

Bastiges....

Bloody funny though...:heh:

Cheers!

Bill

well.. i'll admit that it took me a few readings agree to do it.. in fact, My words were, "ok, i'll will play to your douchebaggery", and yesterday i told Ron that I WILL throw Chris and Ron under the bus when its over.

I just didnt feel right doing something 'official' as a joke.. but WTF.. its aprils fool day. And for the record, i DID NOT write that post. :twisted:

In the past, I have put up landing page on April1 saying the the forum was taken down permanently and all servers are shut down, and in fine print, there was a link that said, 'enter here' which opened the door. That year my phone started ringing VERY early in the AM.

So, that being said, I wont be doing that again because when guerry said "phil dont joke in red", hes right.. and that stung. Sorry Guerry.. :oops:

Am I the only one that thinks Poobah should pay a visit to the PB box? :becky::bolt::behindsofa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back