Anyone here like beef back ribs?

Giant%20Grill.JPG

:hail::hail::hail:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Here's a shot of the rub melted into the ribs just before they go on...

p1250059c.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I don't care if that poor little dog needs to pee. Cute and adorable.

Might need a rib sandwich or 2 though.

**afterthought** That pic has to be staged. Nobody in their right minds would be BBQ'in with those shoes and clothes. Unless their plane just went down and they are in survival mode.

Ok... I gotta come clean. That sample for Moose is kind of old... As in like three months old. You know what they say... You can't rush good BBQ and we are only an hour in. Plenty of time to still get here. :mrgreen:

I don't care if that poor little dog needs to pee. Cute and adorable.

Might need a rib sandwich or 2 though.

**afterthought** That pic has to be staged. Nobody in their right minds would be BBQ'in with those shoes and clothes. Unless their plane just went down and they are in survival mode.

If you see anyone in their right minds around here, I'd be fascinated to hear about it. :loco:

Ok... I gotta come clean. That sample for Moose is kind of old... As in like three months old. You know what they say... You can't rush good BBQ and we are only an hour in. Plenty of time to still get here. :mrgreen:

So they're not done already....I knew it! :mad2:

Well, I have found in the past that sometimes beef ribs can be stubborn and take a month or two. The are done when they are done.

Getting closer...

p1250069g.jpg

They are cooking quicker than I thought... Farkin' Traeger convection action. :tsk: No one has showed to eat them yet and they are gonna be done pretty soon. I may have to tackle both racks. :shocked:

Back