THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
We competed amateur last April and it was the second year for it. It was supposed to be an annual thing. I have heard nothing about it and emailed John Caldwell. Heard nothing back. Just starting to worry it may not be back. I really had a blast so I am hoping it will be back. Just haven't heard anything. It would be a real shame to see this one not come back. If anyone has heard anything let me know as I am already looking at a schedule for next season. I would really like to cook in Lanexa again. Crossing my fingers but I got a bad feeling.

We met some great people and had a great time and the staff for Rockahock campground are just awesome people. They really did a fantastic job.

If they don't do it I guess we can always rent an rv and take a camping trip. It really was worth the trip IMO.

Oops:icon_blush:

I do know they sent their sanctioning paperwork in. Can't remember if it's the same weekend as Hagerstown or the weekend after.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear they sent in their paperwork. If it all works out hopefully we will be able to get off of work and make a trip down for that one.

The deadline for preserving your claim on a given weekend isn't until December, so a lot of events aren't posted until later because the office/Board has to sort through the end of year flood of applications - kind of like April 15th at the IRS. ;)

Back