THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wife makes something very similar to that - "Cavatini"- sort of what Pizza Hut made in the 70's. Many of the same ingredients - she adds ricotta or cottage cheese to hers and leaves out the grated Parm.

Another difference: this actually looks hittable instead of just edible...wife loads in the pasta and there's just not enough sauce to sustain it. God's truth? It's a bit on the "dry side" I eat it and smile...I've been married a LONG time.

I have several in the Paprika that are hits. One that always sells out is a 'cream cheese spaghetti' where you put the cooked noodles on the base, then top with a cream cheese/sour cream/garlic mixture, then top that with a meat sauce, then more cheese. I could probably start selling that one by the pan :laugh:

Back