THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
If so I have a question. The recipe says to mix in 1/4 cup of finely ground yardbird rub.

Does this mean to take a 1/4 cup of rub and then grind it into a powder, or to grind the rub into a powder, and then measure out 1/4 cup?

The BBQBUG site isn't working right now so I can't just ask Paul.

Did anyone else have the issue of staining when using the ground up rub in the injection? That was the one thing I didn't like about it. Maybe I just didn't grind it fine enough.

Did anyone else have the issue of staining when using the ground up rub in the injection? That was the one thing I didn't like about it. Maybe I just didn't grind it fine enough.

We shall see. I have two grinders. One is a burr type grinder that is good for coarser grinds, and then I have a cheapie from Wally World that is just a spinning blade like a food processor. It literally powdered the rub when I put it through a couple of cycles.

Back