Any Brethern in the Denver, Colorado, area who cater??

telecomic

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
My mom's company is Centennial looking to have a barbecue lunch catered for a group of Texas colleagues. Is there anybody around who can provide this service?

If so, I'll provide the details (once she gives them to me!!!)

- RB

My mom's company is Centennial looking to have a barbecue lunch catered for a group of Texas colleagues. Is there anybody around who can provide this service?

If so, I'll provide the details (once she gives them to me!!!)

- RB

RB,

I cater in the Denver area. Centennial's about 10 min. from my house. Have her give me a buzz and I'll see if I can help her out.

Kevin Feit
www.swinestonecowboys.com <---contact info on the website

Excellent - I shot my mom and her boss out your information. Apparently, somebody high-up in the company wanted to show off Denver barbecue to their Texan coworkers, but didn't know of any place that actually made barbecue, or anybody who caters barbecue.

*sigh*

If you hear from either Jean or Dee, that's either my mom or her boss!

- Ray

Excellent - I shot my mom and her boss out your information. Apparently, somebody high-up in the company wanted to show off Denver barbecue to their Texan coworkers, but didn't know of any place that actually made barbecue, or anybody who caters barbecue.

*sigh*

If you hear from either Jean or Dee, that's either my mom or her boss!

- Ray

Trust me, they will not find better BBQ in Denver than what I provide. I am a VERY small operation, and I do only catering & competitions. I would put my stuff up against anyone! :) I have never had a problem with getting business in Denver. :grin:

I have an Extreme BBQ trailer that is HD certified, and that (combined with a local commissary) is what I cook out of. I look forward to impressing your mom and her group ;)

Thanks for the referral Ray!

Kev

Back