Another Texas Smoke Addict

Smoke Avenger

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jeremy
Hello my fellow Texans, and the rest of y'all too. I finally decided to start posting after a few years as a lurker. This forum has been a huge resource for me, and my food has gotten better from all the knowledge and experience that y'all share. I'm hooked on grilling and smoking, and I love seeing the reactions from my wife and kiddos when I try a new trick that I learned from this forum. Y'all have made the learning curve much easier to manage!

I know I dont have the post count to prove my dedication and love for BBQ, so here are my credentials.:p Y'all know that didn't happen overnight. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 20190503_202150.jpg
    20190503_202150.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 194
Welcome! Keep an eye out for the spring bash at lake ray Roberts. Not that far from you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

I don't see a bottle of Rudys rub in there. I thought everyone in Texas has a bottle of it.

I am surprised there is no Bolners Fiesta Seasonings they are also Texas staples!

I am surprised there is no Bolners Fiesta Seasonings they are also Texas staples!

Fiesta is my absolute go-to. Uncle Chris' Steak Seasoning, Rib Rub, Chicken Rub, Mesquite Fajita Seasoning, Mango Habanero rub...all have a permanent place in my pantry.

Fiesta is my absolute go-to. Uncle Chris' Steak Seasoning, Rib Rub, Chicken Rub, Mesquite Fajita Seasoning, Mango Habanero rub...all have a permanent place in my pantry.

There's several Fiestas in there somewhere. I use the fajita seasoning as part of my brisket rub. The Brookshires grocery store down the road has a whole endcap for Fiesta seasonings.

They are all great! I have to order them now that I had to move out of Texas

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of good folks here.
Also an azzhat or two but most are friendly and helpful. :grin:

Some things I see you are missing

Cooper’s Old Time
Janak’s Halletsville Brisket Rub
Lantana All Purpose
Sucklebusters Hoochie Mama

God Bless Texas

Welcome, Jeremy. Glad you joined so that you can participate in the discussions. Be sure to post some cook pics so you can show off the things you learned.

Back