THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hvac4u

hey guys! am Mike from NW georgia. i am an HVAC guy by trade but bbq addict by choice! I have competed twice so far, Cartersville where we got 6th in pork and 8th in brisket and dillard where we placed 15th in ribs and 20th in brisket. i am going to lebanon Tn this weekend to judge the KCBS cookoff there, and am entered in Covington in October as well. next year i expect to do 6 or 7 competitions as well as take a bbq cooking class. I cook on Primo ovals and a XL Grilldome, but plan on getting a "rig" built this winter

hvac4u said:
hey guys! am Mike from NW georgia. i am an HVAC guy by trade but bbq addict by choice! I have competed twice so far, Cartersville where we got 6th in pork and 8th in brisket and dillard where we placed 15th in ribs and 20th in brisket. i am going to lebanon Tn this weekend to judge the KCBS cookoff there, and am entered in Covington in October as well. next year i expect to do 6 or 7 competitions as well as take a bbq cooking class. I cook on Primo ovals and a XL Grilldome, but plan on getting a "rig" built this winter

Welcome aboard fellow hvac and bbq brother:biggrin:

welcome

Welcome mike...Remember, Liquid smoke is the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!just thought i would throw that out there......:-D

Bevo said:
Welcome mike...Remember, Liquid smoke is the enemy!!!!!!!!!!!just thought i would throw that out there......:-D
Bevo,Quit yelling so much!!!!!Thank you:p

Welcome Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back