THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
This 24 #er went on the UDS lower rack at 1:00 am Easter morning and was pulled 13 hours later when the internal hit 135*. Smoked using apple, mulberry, sweet cherry, and hickory.

Attachments

• Easter 2010 006.jpg
    Easter 2010 006.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Easter 2010 007.jpg
    Easter 2010 007.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 138
I appologize for not having any pics of the slices.:oops: Never got any pics of the brisket either :oops: I cooked the ham on the lower grate of the UDS with the brisket on the top grate along with a couple of home made Italian sausage fatties.:biggrin: After I unloaded the drum I smoked a pound of pig candy for the neighbor kid next door that fell out of the tree Thursday night.(http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81678) The kid sure loves bacon, but then who doesn't.:rolleyes: The Dr. Chicken ham has become a tradition for Easter and Christmas at our house.

I love me some Dr. Chix ham!! Yours looks great as well! Very nice of you to make some pig candy for the kiddo! I might jump, I mean fall out of a tree too if you promise to bring me some brisket, chicken and pig candy!! :-D

Back