And in the Lone Star corner, weighing in at 190lbs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark said:
welcome Frank

Ya don't happen to know how to make javalena tase good do you?

Hey Mark,

have you tried soaking the meat in milk for about 24 hours before you rub/marinate it? that'll help take out the game taste a lot.

robert

brdbbq said:
Fellas, deer hunting is a national past-time, I love it. I'm addicted to it. BUT there is no better hunt than a stalk hunt in river-bottom country with a .44mag handgun, .44mag rifle, or 45-70 MARLIN! The sound of quail flushin up will startle ya, but nothin' supercharges the heart like a 200+ hog jumpin' up 10 feet in front of ya. Lemme tell ya

Welcome to the group, we need to have a chit chat bout this hog hunting. Screw the 44 Mag, I prefer a bow. Primitive Mod

Yeah Brian, but the way Frank hunts hogs...with dogs, you won't get much of a shot with a bow. or at least i never have. just give me the .44 magnum anyday. besides, after running down the hound's baying for about a mile, i couldn't hold the bow steady enough to aim the SOB anyway!!!!

robert

fivelombardis said:
brdbbq said:
Fellas, deer hunting is a national past-time, I love it. I'm addicted to it. BUT there is no better hunt than a stalk hunt in river-bottom country with a .44mag handgun, .44mag rifle, or 45-70 MARLIN! The sound of quail flushin up will startle ya, but nothin' supercharges the heart like a 200+ hog jumpin' up 10 feet in front of ya. Lemme tell ya

Welcome to the group, we need to have a chit chat bout this hog hunting. Screw the 44 Mag, I prefer a bow. Primitive Mod

Yeah Brian, but the way Frank hunts hogs...with dogs, you won't get much of a shot with a bow. or at least i never have. just give me the .44 magnum anyday. besides, after running down the hound's baying for about a mile, i couldn't hold the bow steady enough to aim the SOB anyway!!!!

robert

Meet a guy who usewd dogs once. They would corner the hog he would jump on it's back and stick it with a Bowie knife. This is no $hit either. He was a crazy sumbitch. Showed pictures to prove it, in a album no less.

Hunted with a guy like that once, ONCE. After killing a hog that ended up dressing close to 300 lbs. he wanted to go find something bigger. I took my candyass to the house.

Welcome Dog!

I grew up in Galveston but I am not a hunter. But call me when it's time to cook and I'm your man!

Mista

Hunted with an ex jarhead once, he used an AR-15 with an M-203 gernade launcher hung on it and had it all hooked up with a lazer sight. Thank goodness we had 1500 acres you wanted to be a long way from that boy.

I guess I'm Virginia #2

Welcome to the insanity Frank.

Jorge said:
Hunted with a guy like that once, ONCE. After killing a hog that ended up dressing close to 300 lbs. he wanted to go find something bigger. I took my candyass to the house.

Probably same guy. Used Pit bulls if I remember right.

DarkRubiTJ said:
Hunted with an ex jarhead once, he used an AR-15 with an M-203 gernade launcher hung on it and had it all hooked up with a lazer sight. Thank goodness we had 1500 acres you wanted to be a long way from that boy.

I guess I'm Virginia #2

Welcome to the insanity Frank.

Hope he was ATF running around with a 203.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back