THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you recommend Greg? I think I'm going to make the journey next weekend.

I'd recommend this dish right here! I had fried ribs and grits there before that were really great, but I don't think it's regular item. The biscuits and gravy I had last week were really good too - but this fatty benedict is my favorite so far.

Deleting my previous replies... trying to keep this "lady like". :laugh: :tape:

I'd dive right into that plate. Looks fantastic Greg! :thumb::-D

Maybe I can see if Phil and the mods got those replies cached. :spy: Then I'll hold 'em hostage for pickled green beans. :twisted:

You class up the joint real good Jeanie - we need it! :mod:

Looks great. I was so bummed that the only day I could get there when in LBC was on Monday and they were closed :doh:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Had a job down in Orange County yesterday, so I figured it'd be a good chance to hit Bigmista's Morning Wood. I missed Mista, but didn't miss the fatty benedict.

It's biscuits & gravy with fatty and egg. It was very freaking good. I'm still full. :shocked:

FullSizeRender_103.jpg

I've been jonesing for his pastrami and turkey at the Sammich shop, so I need to get my arse down there as well.

Glad you had a great meal Greg! Gonna have Baby backs and Turkey Tips featured this weekend at the sammich shop.

Back