American Royal wristbands

manmeatbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
This is our first year competing in the Royal. I have been getting some wristbands, both single day and weekend, for family and friends. Does anyone know when we get those? Do they come in the packet when we load in, or are they mailed out to us in advance? I just need to know what sort of arrangements I need to make to get the passes to everyone I ordered them for.

Thanks!

They will send a packet out with the parking passes and I think the wrist bands. When you park an ambassador will come and give you signs and anything else you ordered.

Last year we didn't get the wrist bands until we arrived onsite. We were staying at a hotel, so I just left the additional wrist bands at the front desk for our guests that were not with us friday morning. after 3pm Friday you won't be able to board the tram without a wrist band.

Yeah, I always thought they mailed them, but remember getting them on sight last year. They also have will call at the speedway that you can leave for people (had to do that for some kid's q participants last year)

Yeah, I always thought they mailed them, but remember getting them on sight last year. They also have will call at the speedway that you can leave for people (had to do that for some kid's q participants last year)

I was afraid of that. That seems like a big pain for the teams, but if that's what it is, we just have to deal with it. It is a great price for people who want a deal on admission.

Back