American Royal (Merged)

Don't have a lot of great pics, but here are a few. Including my 11 lb butt.

Attachments

• Royal 2007 001 [640x480].JPG
    Royal 2007 001 [640x480].JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Royal 2007 002 [640x480].JPG
    Royal 2007 002 [640x480].JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Royal 2007 006 [640x480].JPG
    Royal 2007 006 [640x480].JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Royal 2007 016 [640x480].JPG
    Royal 2007 016 [640x480].JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 160
Thx for sharing the pics; great looking food shots there! Hope you guys are enjoying this event and that today will be a great day for you!!!!

Thx for sharing the pics; great looking food shots there! Hope you guys are enjoying this event and that today will be a great day for you!!!!

Had a great time for our first ever American Royal. Capped it off tonight with Phil and Jorge for some local Mexican food. Phil specifically said, "NO BBQ."

Some other food pics from our Saturday night dinner.

Attachments

• Royal 2007 029 [640x480].JPG
    Royal 2007 029 [640x480].JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Royal 2007 028 [640x480].JPG
    Royal 2007 028 [640x480].JPG
    71 KB · Views: 128
Had a great time for our first ever American Royal. Capped it off tonight with Phil and Jorge for some local Mexican food. Phil specifically said, "NO BBQ."

Whats the story on those spuds...man....do they look good!..... cooked in the smoker?

Looks great, Todd. Didn't see the picture of your butt, though it's probably for the best.:biggrin:

Thanks for bringing us some much needed sustenance also!! (Thanks for dinner Jorge)

Phil/Jorge - Thanks for hangin', had a blast with you guys on Sunday night. You are welcome in my site anytime.... but you need to stay when you can polish off the keg we start :twisted:

Phil/Jorge - Thanks for hangin', had a blast with you guys on Sunday night. You are welcome in my site anytime.... but you need to stay when you can polish off the keg we start :twisted:

No, I really don't:oops:8)

It was good to get to sit down and spend some time talking to you guys as well.

I just got back to San Antonio this morning from the Royal. I had a blast. It was great to meet all of the brothers that I could find and wish I could have visited more.

It's alive!!!

OK, Since I finally seem to have recovered from my jaount to KC, the mistakes, the new friendships, the dark side, etc
Seems like now its time to finally post b4 this thread goes bye bye...

Thanks to Andy and Todd for getting me there and keeping me in the contest
Thanks to Chris for being my go to guy
Thanks to Chris Hart for putting up with me not having stuff as usual
(note: this is an across the board post to all)...Buzz, you too
Thanks to Cliff for transports, materials, support, etc
Thanks to everyone else for being there and being pals...or vv

It was great hanging with everyone. Not sure I will do it again anytime soon but loved meeting everyone and again thanks to all for all your help to these fly by nights...

Did I mention thanks to Todd and Andy<G>?!!

Nancee

OK, Since I finally seem to have recovered from my jaount to KC, the mistakes, the new friendships, the dark side, etc
Seems like now its time to finally post b4 this thread goes bye bye...

Thanks to Andy and Todd for getting me there and keeping me in the contest
Thanks to Chris for being my go to guy
Thanks to Chris Hart for putting up with me not having stuff as usual
(note: this is an across the board post to all)...Buzz, you too
Thanks to Cliff for transports, materials, support, etc
Thanks to everyone else for being there and being pals...or vv

It was great hanging with everyone. Not sure I will do it again anytime soon but loved meeting everyone and again thanks to all for all your help to these fly by nights...

Did I mention thanks to Todd and Andy<G>?!!

Nancee

I'm sorry I didnt make it over more... the time I did finally make it by, you guys were out cold in the tent :rolleyes:

I'm glad everything worked out for you... I know I was looking for coolers, cords, etc. to take over, but sounds like Bill got you hooked up after all.

Glad I could help!!

Back