THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one who has attended the ARO before: Has the surrender of a SSN been required to get a spot in years past?

Thanks,

dmp

Any one who has attended the ARO before: Has the surrender of a SSN been required to get a spot in years past?

Thanks,

dmp

We won some money in 2010 and you had to fill out the W-9 after if you wanted payment. This is our 3rd year and the 1st time we have had to...But the application process is completely different then it has been last 2 years.

We won some money in 2010 and you had to fill out the W-9 after if you wanted payment. This is our 3rd year and the 1st time we have had to...But the application process is completely different then it has been last 2 years.

Thanks. I understand having to fill out a W-9 before money is received, but not before competing. Opinions vary on this, but I used to work for an identity theft company, and as it turns out was a victim of it with the IRS last year. I'm a bit protective of my PII. Sam's Club did this last year and reversed their decision. We'll see what happens.

dmp

Back