THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff, If you would let a Pickled Pig in I think I might consider this. Maybe Bob can provide us some entertainment (Desoto). I need to see how we can manage to get all our chit packed and down Thursday night.

I have chips. We could get a game of 25/50 cent hold em. Buy in's - min$10/max$25, rebuy up to the max amount anytime while under $5 in chips.

Game on?

What do you have to do on thursday night? I'm planning on:
1) getting there
2) helping Vern put the RV in place and getting it all situated
3) putting my cargo in place
4) having a beer
5) putting the carport up
6) doing nothing else productive but hanging out for the rest of the day

If you do, you'll be able to drive the 5th wheel right into place if you get it there before 9:45. The Monkey's said they are getting their 5th wheel there at 10:00.

Updated, from the KC Star:

Wednesday
02.GIF

72°F
46°F

Thursday
02.GIF

73°F
50°F

Friday
01.GIF

74°F
55°F

Saturday
03.GIF

76°F
58°F

What do you have to do on thursday night? I'm planning on:
1) getting there
2) helping Vern put the RV in place and getting it all situated
3) putting my cargo in place
4) having a beer
5) putting the carport up
6) doing nothing else productive but hanging out for the rest of the day

Will probably be arriving around 1:30 pm on Thursday. Lee should already be there. Here's my work list for Thursday before I can play:

1. Get van in position and unload
2. Get the carport put up and install perimeter fencing
3. Get work and play area set up
4. Set up and connect DirecTV dish and stereo
5. Trim (shave) chicken thighs

We'll set up an area at our site to play some cards Thursday night. I'm not good enough for the American Royal's Texas hold 'em tournament that night. Bob, are you bringing the strippers again?

Pickled Lee, come on over! I don't think Sloppy Lee is gonna play from the way he talked today. I could be wrong. Me, you, Bob... who else? Vern, you coming out?

Bob, do you have a poker set? I do if you don't. Got the card table AND the poker table top that folds out on top of it already loaded. Nothing fancy but it'll work.

Not sure if Wayne will be out Thursday night but if so, I bet he'll play unless he's in the Texas Hold 'Em Tournament.

I have chips and cards packed. I hope we get at least 6 players. I gotta find a way to help pay for this Royal somehow. :biggrin:

I have enough chips for at least 2 tables, maybe 3 depending how we do it if we get that many players by chance. I'm guessing tables will be easy to come by, common work station tables will work fine.

I'm guessing tables will be easy to come by, common work station tables will work fine.

Oh no... not for me. I can't be happy without everything AND the kitchen sink! Therefore, we have a stereo, Sirius satellite radio, DirecTV AND a folding poker table! :lol: I need counseling. :roll:

Back