THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

next time try some cheese dogs.

and dont leave them on that long lol

In this pic I took them off the smoker and put them on the grill to toast up the buns a bit

Attachments

• IMG_1098[1].jpg
    IMG_1098[1].jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 125
Can't say I've done that with meat, but I am famous for forgetting the buns are out there toasting till it's way too late...:tsk:

On the other hand, I can't tell you how many times back in the day I emptied the tank on the gasser after forgetting to shut it down. :doh:

Yes. Kinda. Sort of. Similar at any rate...

fail_zpsd6f44d42.jpg

Yip, done that.
Usually it's because I'm making tomorrows lunch for myself to take to work, and by the time we eat and clean the kitchen I remember that I'm still cooking. I've also ruptured a few beers in the freezer in an attempt to cool them quicker.

On the other hand, I can't tell you how many times back in the day I emptied the tank on the gasser after forgetting to shut it down. :doh:

You're living my life, Al. A couple of burgers get real expensive when I realize I've used a fresh tank of gas to cook them. :shocked:

Only time I forgot the meat was several years ago visiting my sister in Seattle. Decided to cook up some home made salmon burgers as an appetizer on her SJ while doing a prime rib on the OTG. Prime rib was excellent and so were the martinis. We discovered the hockey pucks on the SJ the next morning... I'm sure they would have been delicious if only we had remembered they were cooking while we were solving the problems of the world over our martinis. :doh:

Back