Am I sick in the head?

oldgfbbq

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
G-man
Mrs. G-man says she is worried about me and thinks I'm sick to even experiment with horseradish cheese on cherries. I thought it was interesting. What other strange combinations should I try?

Attachments

• 20230718_161214_resized.jpg
    20230718_161214_resized.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 219
I like cherries straight up, when they are affordable, which they have not been this year...

My old man liked peanut butter and onions, among some other odd combinations...:grin:

There's a local burger chain around here that does peanut butter and pickle burgers. It's actually quite good.

One thing my family ate growing up was peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Has to be the non-kosher sandwich dills. The cheaper the better.

My Dad liked peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

I used to sit and watch TV with a jar of peanut butter and a banana.

Bite of banana.
Spoonful of peanut butter.

Repeat.

Try ketchup on a grilled cheese sammie.

Or yellow mustard on slices of cheddar.

I used to sit and watch TV with a jar of peanut butter and a banana.

Bite of banana.
Spoonful of peanut butter.

Repeat.

Try ketchup on a grilled cheese sammie.

Or yellow mustard on slices of cheddar.

Oh, that reminds me...... I like my bbq sauce on potato salad and also mac n cheese. Something else that also works is a shot of Deep Eddy Lemon vodka in Sierra Nevada's Torpedo beer.

I have always liked vanilla wafers and sharp cheddar cheese, kind of a cheese and crackers thing. I guess I like the salty cheese and sweet wafer combo. I once had a guy look at me like I was twisted... while he was eating a moon pie with bologna.

What other strange combinations should I try?

Ground bologna, mayo, sweet pickle relish and peanut butter sammich… I distinctly remember trying the combo as a kid. Not sure if I liked liked it, but it could explain quite a bit.

Back