THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

congrats on getting your booked signed. AB is also big in our household. Entertaining and instructional. Learn without knowing it - only way to go!

You're one lucky man!! Personally, I love his antics while he's giving his history/schooling leeson's. A nice change from someone simply saying "..and it's sooooo good!", lol.

We use a lot of ABs tricks and tips. My wife makes some of the best granola bars cuase of his shows, amongst other things.

I really liked the feasting on Asphalt show, he took a spill on his bike and hurt his shoulder pretty bad from what I read. Props to him.

Actually I have never seen him our home has been TV free for 8 years. So I have to re lie on some real cooks like the one in BBQ BRETHRENS.

Sounds like a good time Motley.

I used to like watching Alton Brown... seemed like his show was on whenever I turned on Food Network.

Now all I see are stupid shows about cakes. :roll:

Back