Al's Saucy Dungeness Crab and Tiger Prawn Cakes (prOn heavy)

So there are 3 of y'all and 4 cakes....what time you cooking those tomorrow? :hungry:

We'll probably eat around 6:30 but you're gonna have to arm wrestle my daughter for the extra one... :heh:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I knew I shouldn't have opened your post... lol
My eyes glazed over!! Looks soooooo good, thanks for the post and if you ever consider adoption, I'm available! :becky:

edit_preview.php

This was easily one of the BEST crab cakes I have ever had, and my wife and daughter felt the same. In fact my daughter was a little bent that I only cooked four of the eight cakes I prepared. :tsk: There was a whole lot more crab/shrimp than bread crumb and the flavors really stood out.

That crab cake looks incredible. It always amazes me when I order a crab cake only to get bread crumbs with a little crab flavoring. You sir have it going on!

My eyes glazed over!! Looks soooooo good, thanks for the post and if you ever consider adoption, I'm available! :becky:

I'm glad your eyes didn't glaze over due to the length of the post... I need to learn how to condense them down. I'll keep the adoption thing in mind as long as the offer goes both ways. :becky:

It always amazes me when I order a crab cake only to get bread crumbs with a little crab flavoring.

I know what you mean brother... It's highway robbery. :shock:

"It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When he's got Czervik's awesome crab cakes to eat."

"It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When he's got Czervik's awesome crab cakes to eat."
:pound:

Classic one Judge Smails...

i saw this when it was first posted and was amazed but looking at it again today it still amazes me how good that looks. i mght have to make that plated pic my background on my laptop. excuse me while i wipe away the drool from my keyboard

Back