Allow me to Introduce Colt!!!

That's Pepper! She's 2005 Pontiac GTO putting down 410 to the wheels...

1238118_10103619180555030_672163473_n.jpg

Nice car, 05, was that the last year for the GTO. Very quick. I know the GTO was Pontiac's last bad boy car. I don't remember when our gov bumped them off the shelf for the bail out.

Nice car, 05, was that the last year for the GTO. Very quick. I know the GTO was Pontiac's last bad boy car. I don't remember when our gov bumped them off the shelf for the bail out.
Thanks! 2006 was the last year for the GTO. :cry: The G8 GXP was a pretty sweet ride as well available until 2009.

I bought Pepper new on May 25, 2005 and she is sitting about 98,000 miles. I retired her from daily driving duties in 2010 at about 85,000 miles and put a big ol' cam in her. She is a blast to romp around town and the twisties. A bit of a chubby ol' gal, but fun nonetheless :wink:

Looks great peeps but too bad you didn't have that thing before the vandal hit! I hope they catch that rotten scoundrel!

I didnt see this thread the first time so thanks for bumping. Killer killer rig right there!! And it looks great with it's new accessories.

I didnt see this thread the first time so thanks for bumping. Killer killer rig right there!! And it looks great with it's new accessories.
That is because you joined 7 months after the last post :wink: Closing in on 1 year with Colt!

Still can't believe Superior just gave this thing to me!!!

One more round of thanks to Andy Bangs (abangs) of the Gainesville Jaycees and Kevin Blackburn (que_dawg) of Superior!!! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:
:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

That is because you joined 7 months after the last post :wink: Closing in on 1 year with Colt!

Still can't believe Superior just gave this thing to me!!!

One more round of thanks to Andy Bangs (abangs) of the Gainesville Jaycees and Kevin Blackburn (que_dawg) of Superior!!! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:
:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Oh I did see the date. That's why I'm glad you bumped it! :thumb: I can't believe you won it!

Back