THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah it's been a fun night for sure.

I'm planning on ditching any tag alongs at the border and making a break for it :laugh:
Especially crossdressers

Dan belly up to the table and be a bit patient, the cook has moved along much quiker than expected. I'm guesstimating 30-45 minutes and the brisket will be done, the pork butt 45+ minutes.
Not sure why they've finished this quick, but it's all good I'll catch some sleep after chores

Thanks guys.

Well here's some pr0n before they rest

Probe tender baby!!!!!

And boneless so also Probe tender

Got your finishing sauce for the pp and one Kieth (fwsmoker) gave me.

More pics when pulled for lunch and sliced for dinner

Thanks for lookin in and following as well as posting your cooks here too

Thanks guys.

Well here's some pr0n before they rest

Probe tender baby!!!!!

And boneless so also Probe tender

Got your finishing sauce for the pp and one Kieth (fwsmoker) gave me.

More pics when pulled for lunch and sliced for dinner

Thanks for lookin in and following as well as posting your cooks here too

Great looking cook. Let me know what you think about the finishing sauce. Most people don't realize it is in there because I am not heavy handed with it, but it adds just enough flavor to accent the pork.

What kind of finishing sauce do you guys use? I'm always looking for something to boost the flavor in my PP, but sometimes the stuff I've used has tasted kind of heavy-handed. Could use some help with that. :eek:hwell:

Well took a short nap and woke up hungry :hungry:
So I pulled the pork

And here is a plated shot

That one has fwismoker's finishing sauce on it.

To tell you guys the truth there is very little difference in the two.
They both have a great undertone flavor to the pork.
Can't say I'd prefer one over the other.

Thanks to both Kieth and Ren for the recipes :thumb:

Thanks Jed, that means a lot from you Brother.
Waiting to see some pr0n from the bash later today. I'm sure you knocked it outta the park

Glad the sauces worked out Dave...that's the sign of a good one when it just enhances the taste of the pork and doesn't over power it..and when you can mix it in as well as apply to the sammie.

Back