SmACk TaWK All Hail .....

We extend our congratulations, and our gratitude, because attaining Master Judge certification shows a level of dedication to the sport that's demonstrated by few, yet benefits all.

Congrats Dave, you deserve it. Roughly how many Busch lights does it take to reach that mark? :wink:

Well, I'd say you could easily fit an 18-pack in that cooler of his, subtract three to make room for a little ice and smoked cheeses, so 15 per contest multiplied by 30 contests equals 450 cans of easy-drinkin' Busch Light. Respect.:becky:

Dave I am very happy for you as I know how much this means to you. Congrats!

As a fellow judge traveling down the same path, slightly behind you though.
I congratulate you on acheiving the status of Master Judge!!
This as judges, is our Grand Championship. So enjoy the luster and feel like it was worked for and deserved, because it is.
Ed

A toast to you Dave:

"Here's to a Master Judge who is respected and honored by both cooks and judges. A feat rarely accomplished."

Congratulations on all of your efforts! Most of us in Iowa and Missouri know how much you travel and how seriously you take your responsibilities, but for those of you who don't know, Dave travels far and wide and is very committed to the judging process. He should be the poster boy for BBQ judges. He also comes around on Friday night and visits the teams and brings homeade smoked cheese that is awesome.

If Mike Lake can't make it to a judges class, they should call you to teach it. :becky:

Back