THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THANK YOU everyone who weighed in on this post and the patient explanations to further questioning via PM. As I expected everyone loves what they use with passion. I have decided to spend some time at competitions both as a spectator and a "helper" so I can get a feel for the process, equipment requirements, tempo, work/rest/drink cycles, etc and make my decision based on those observations. I really did think this would be an easier choice, but the members here have given me insights I never would have considered but definately would have learned the hard way. I'm going to keep researching and find the best fit for what I need.
Thanks again,
Mike

See if folks around you who have different units will let YOU cook on their equipment, only way to really know is to cook on it, I bet any person on this site close to you would say yes in a heart beat!

Back