Roll Call. Inside 30 days. All American - Rancho Cordova, CA

Hope to meet you next week! Make sure to pack plenty of 9s! In fact bring enough to share with the other judges...NorCal judges don't seem to carry many on them...:rolleyes:

LOL

OK, we've packed the 9's (amazing how much room they take up in the suitcase :wink:) and we head west tomorrow morning. We'll see everyone next Saturday. We're told we're easily recognizable, we're the ones that talk funny :grin:

I'm in!

Howdy folks, I just threw my hat in the ring for this one. I will try and make it up there for the Saturday potluck, but I have a lot of ground to cover between now and then.

While I am writing, at this point I will be flying solo for this comp. Any Brethren care to join the Jonny Rotisserie and the Auspiteers team this weekend?

Please send me a PM. I am going to make a separate post for this as well.

Looking forward to meeting you up there!

---Jonny Rotisserie

Looking forward to meeting you! (Although maybe I did last year at the Royal...were you near the Pickled Pig?

I was just visiting. I was a guest of Border War Smokers and was visiting Paul and team. I stopped by and asked a lot of questions about your pits...they looked really cool!

My team name is Huminie's Hogalicious BBQ....see you Saturday!

Back